Your reliable partner in marine and cargo inspections
Tivaya Ltd. is specialized in conducting surveys and inspections as an independent surveyor or on behalf
of Inspection companies, Insurance companies, Flag State, Ship's register, Owner, Manager, Charterer, Operator, etc.
Company was established and is managed by an experienced Master Mariner Captain with sea experience on various cargo ships since 1996 and working as marine surveyor for the last 4 years.
Company offers services related to maritime transport and cargo handling, aiming to protect the interests of the clients.
Each performed service is delivered with a guarantee of quality and thorough performance.
Company's surveyors operate in
and nearby countries
Tivaya Ltd. can provide the following services:
– determining the current state of the ship/boat with equipment availability & test, maintenance, seaworthiness and suitability for operation;
- condition survey of the ship/boat at potential purchase;
- determining the current condition of the ship and the amount of fuels and oils onboard upon renewal and/or termination of the ship's charter agreement;
– determination of the amount of cargo loaded or discharged with maximum accuracy;
Bunker / Ullage surveys
– determination of the amount of fuel oils and/or lube. oils on delivery and/or after unloading;
Inspection of cargo spaces and hatch covers
– check for structural deformations, degree of corrosion, paint coating, cargo residues, cleanliness, watertight integrity, photos;
Inspection of ballast tanks
– check for structural deformations, degree of corrosion, paint coating, photos;
Inspection of cargo units before loading
– includes visual inspection of integrity and condition, packaging readiness for loading, check by a list, photos;
Inspection of cargo units after unloading
– includes visual inspection for integrity and condition, cross-check with cargo manifest, photos;
Control of loading or unloading
– includes observation, counting (tally) of cargo units, cross-check with cargo manifest, counting of non-suitable for loading or damaged goods, complete and accurate time sheet (change of events, change in weather conditions), photos, half-day or daily reports;
Control and assistance during the securing of the cargo
- includes monitoring, recommendations, performance according to the good maritime practice, photos;
Sealing of cargo spaces
– guarantee against unauthorized access to the cargo;
Cargo/commodity for transport
... other services on request